March 16, 2017
Novelis is the world’s premier producer of rolled aluminum and the global leader in aluminum recycling. Drawing on our expertise, commitment to innovation and world-leading technology, we deliver sustainable solutions for the most demanding applications, including automobiles, beverage cans, architecture, and consumer electronics.
With industry-leading assets and technology, we produce the highest-quality aluminum sheet and foil products for customers in high-value markets including automotive, transportation, packaging, construction and printing. Our customers include major brands such as Agfa-Gevaert, Alcan, Anheuser-Busch, Ball, BMW, Coca-Cola, Crown Cork & Seal, Daching Holdings, Ford, General Motors, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotte Aluminum, Kodak, Pactiv, Rexam, Ryerson, Tetra Pak, ThyssenKrupp and others.
Much of our aluminum is re-created from material already in the world today, saving natural resources and allowing for the creation of consumer products that have a lower environmental footprint.
- Working with the Project Manager, ensure that adequate time and proper resourcing is available for the solution while identifying risks and mitigation strategies
- Lead architecture reviews for specified tollgates; identify any deviation from standards and escalate to the Architecture Review Board when necessary
- Ensure solution meets the documented needs of the business. Identify gaps and escalate to the Project Manager and/or Steering Committee
- Review and drive solution to follow approved architectural pattern(s). If not, escalate to the Architecture Review Board
- Accelerate the delivery of solutions
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field
- 10+ years Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years Architect (data, technology, application, and/or business) experience
- TOGAF Certifications
- Experience with any of the following technologies/products – Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Oracle or MS SQL Server Databases, Tibco, SAP, Oracle EBS
Facilities, Amenities or Infrastructure
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Novelis has approximately 11,600 employees in 25 operating facilities on four continents and is investing close to $1.5 billion in global rolling and recycling expansions to meet the growing demand for our premium product.